[opencms-dev] Auto-generate siblings

Jesus Rodriguez rodpemail-opencms at yahoo.es
Tue Nov 16 12:40:37 CET 2004

Hi. I am designing a multi-language web using OpenCms and I need to
create siblings of all the pages. I have a sctructure folder for each
language and I have modified the opencms-system.xml file to work properly.

The cuestion is: I would like to create siblings of a page for all the
languajes when I create a page for the default languaje, and I need the
process to be automatically. How can I generate all the siblings
automatically without human intervention, once I have created a page for
the default languaje? Is this possible?

Thanks, JR