[opencms-dev] XML Structured Content in alpha 2 and HEAD

Alexander Kandzior alex at opencms.org
Wed Nov 17 12:47:32 CET 2004

It look you have everything fine. The only differnce I can see is that you
don't have maxOccurs="unbounded" set in the <xsd:element name="destination"
...> node. That may or may not be the issue. If it isn't, there's probably
some other details you have missed. Just compare all of the examplte code
with your code and make sure it's equal (besides the names, of course).

Don't forget to restart Tomcat after making a change in
opencms-modules.xml...

Best Regards,
Alex.

Alexander Kandzior