[opencms-dev] Does Static export work well with other languages?

John Nicholas opencms at mobosplash.com
Wed Nov 17 17:14:17 CET 2004

I am interested in using OpenCms strictly as a publishing engine for
other sites. In other words, to set it up as a hosted service that will
then publish the site out to the client's server. Often these sites will
be static but in other cases the end site will be using .NET or PHP.
Does OpenCms work well in this kind of situation? Are many people
embedding other languages into the templates?

I've used Interwoven and Atomz in this kind of scenario and I'm hoping
that OpenCms will work well for this kind of situation.

Thanks, John