[opencms-dev] XML Structured Content in alpha 2 and HEAD

Tim Van Der Hulst Tim.VanDerHulst at waidc.govt.nz
Wed Nov 17 22:15:07 CET 2004

> Don't forget to restart Tomcat after making a change in
opencms-modules.xml...

Hi all,

Must be missing something as I can't find that file??

I copied article.xsd and article_00001.html to a new directory and changed the path of the noNamespaceSchemaLocation attribute in the article_00001.html to this directory and that worked fine.

Now when I change the element type name from OpenCmsArticles to OpenCmsMyArticles it doesn't work??

cheers,

TiM

##
##