[opencms-dev] Syncronization between vfs and file system.

cipi cipi iancuciprian at msn.com
Thu Nov 18 14:56:41 CET 2004

Hi,
  I'm currently working on a project in OpenCMS and I'm working with the
syncronization method, from OpenCMS. The problem begun when another colegue
of mine started to work with me on the same project. We use CVS to make the
syncronization between our work, and we cannot share the same database which
means that the properties and the types of the files, from vfs, cannot be
shared among us. I'll apreciate if you can specify a method to syncronyze
the properties and other informations that are kept only in db.

Best regards,
Cipi