[opencms-dev] Static Export Process/Setup

Marc Davenport mdavenport at endeca.com
Thu Nov 18 22:04:08 CET 2004

Hello,

I'm using OpenCMS version 6.0

I'm a little confused about the static exporting process/setup.

What I want to accomplish: I've created my site in opencms and now I want to
create a static version of the site.  I want to move those pages to my
htdocs directory on a different computer.  How do I do this and insure that
the paths are correct?

I purchased Butcher's book for v5 and the chapter about static exporting is
too different from 6.  particularly, there is no staticexport.enabled or
staticexport.default.export flags in opencms.properties.  Are these flags
implied to be true?

The topics of trimming /opencms/opencms and exporting seems to be a popular
one in the mail archives, but I couldnt piece the puzzle together with the
pieces there.

regards,
Marc Davenport

This email message and any attachments are confidential to Endeca. If you
are not the intended recipient, please notify Endeca immediately -- by
replying to this message or by sending an email to: legal at endeca.com -- and
destroy all copies of this message and any attachments. Thank you.