AW: [opencms-dev] import exception

Carsten Weinholz c.weinholz at alkacon.com
Fri Nov 19 17:14:29 CET 2004

Andy,

the problem only arises, if you try to import an export containing user
data. So, with your version you can only re-import exports made with
"include group and userdata" switched off.

This problem is already fixed in the CVS head - with the current version you
are able to export and import the content, again.

Regards,
Carsten

Carsten Weinholz
Alkacon Software - The OpenCms Experts