[opencms-dev] Importing documentation modules of version 5 in 6.0 alpha 2

opencms at biberbeatz.de opencms at biberbeatz.de
Tue Nov 23 16:57:11 CET 2004

Hi,

I have a quick question and could not find a message in the archive
or any note on the website regarding the import of modules for 6.0
alpha 2.

I got quite a lot of error messages while importing the documentation
which is available on the website opencms.org (made for version 5).

Is it possible to import the old documenation in 6.0 alpha 2 or do I
have to change anything to make it possible?
Or installing version 5 as another instance and using the docu their?

As a newbie I need the documentation very much :-)
So, just give me a short hint.
Thank you very much.

Jan