[opencms-dev] Documentation

Sebastian Himberger sebastian.himberger at gmx.de
Tue Nov 23 22:31:32 CET 2004

Preferably an OpenCms managed site :-) I think an independent OpenCms
documentation/community Site would be a great resource. I've had the
same problem that the startup with opencms wasn't very easy for me.

I read the official documentation but haven't had many working examples
and the few i found were scattered around the forums / mailing-list/ and
  private homepages. Things are getting better with the
templateone-module wich is a great example, but in my opinion there is
still room for improvement.

I could eventually provide an opencms-instance / (mvnforum) on my
private server but since it's a private server (it's hosted at an
proffesional ISP) i can not guarantee it will run forever or 24/7 (i
sometimes have to make updates etc.). And administrating would be in my
hand (since it's an windows box i have doubt giving and remote terminal
away too fast). But if there's no other proper choice and it's no
problem for the community it would be possible.

Regards
Sebastian