[opencms-dev] Problem with multilanguage (CH) in file's properties

Alexander Kandzior alex at opencms.org
Wed Nov 24 09:47:56 CET 2004

Isn't CH the locale for Switzerland? I thouight CN was Chinese...

Anyway, what you encounter is due to the Oracle configuration, OpenCms is
innocent ;-). Check the setting on the Oracle DB Tablespace you use and make
sure it supports the chinese chars as well. Best setting to use on the DB is
also UTF-8.

Best Regards,
Alex.

Alexander Kandzior