[opencms-dev] Documentation

Jorge González informatico at hotelparadisepark.com
Wed Nov 24 10:52:34 CET 2004

>Preferably an OpenCms managed site :-) I think an independent ...

I agree, and it whould be a nice OpenCms using example.

>...problem for the community it would be possible.

No problem from my side.

I will help you on this, just tell me.

It's true that there is a lot of information about opencms, but i think the
mailing lists and forums are not enought. It's hard to find the correct info
shard, and the search results are SO dense.

This could be a different documentation process, a top-down one.
Using the alkacon initial doc's as a guide we (the community) could work to
fill the gaps and clear the path for the begginers (as i am).