[opencms-dev] Documentation

opencms at biberbeatz.de opencms at biberbeatz.de
Wed Nov 24 11:03:21 CET 2004

Hi,

I am also a beginner and I am searching through all the mailinglist
for my questions. It is really work to find the right articles and I
sometimes the threaded view does not show all coherent articles.

For me several howTo's would help a lot. E.g. how to start that jsp
templating, etc.

Or did I miss some documentation about that?
See my other post: "[opencms-dev] Importing documentation modules of
version 5 in 6.0 alpha 2"

At the moment I cannot use the "module documentation". So I really
would appreciate a documenation as .pdf for example.

Good idea to create a documentation site.

Best regards,
Jan