[opencms-dev] RV: Problems following OpenCms manual tutorial

Mauricio A. Taslik mautas at lumenart.com.ar
Wed Nov 24 12:52:40 CET 2004

Hi Markus,

Yes, I am Admin, and I am on the recently created "Nice Try" project (I
created the project as indicated in the manual). I also set up MS
Internet Explorer ActiveX permissions and all the client setup even
though I get the same error trying to edit the page and edit source code
of the page.

Regards,

Mauricio