[opencms-dev] Documentation

Joachim Arrasz info at arrasz.de
Wed Nov 24 17:36:23 CET 2004

Hi,

>i think we agree, that there should be some place where the community
>efforts come together. I would be willing to provide some help and I think
>others will too. But at the moment I'm a little bit confused how to get on.

ok, we will provide an OpenCms-Community Domain ...

opencms-community.org

There we will provide an Opencms6 Installation, with the MVN Integration
and will we try to migrate out content from opencms-forum.de
Then we should create a community effort where people can commit
things... but this would be, in current status, too detailed to discuss
i think.

What does the other means about this?

Best Regards

Joachim Arrasz