[opencms-dev] JSP Development with IDEs like Netbeans

ark-d at betasystems.com ark-d at betasystems.com
Thu Nov 25 13:23:19 CET 2004

perhaps with CVS / Subversion / Perforce or other SCM (Software
Configuration Management) solutions or other File Sharing Solutions.
Subversion is great for us.

Cio,
Arash

             "Andre
             Bernardini"
             <mail at andre-berna                                          To
             rdini.de>                 opencms-dev at opencms.org
             opencms-dev-bounc
             es at opencms.org                                        Subject
                                       Re: [opencms-dev] JSP Development
                                       with IDEs like Netbeans
             25.11.2004 11:05

             Please respond to
             Andre Bernardini
             <mail at andre-berna
             rdini.de>; Please
                respond to
                The OpenCms
               mailing list
             <opencms-dev at open
                 cms.org>

I know the synchronisation feature and I have also read this thread.

However opencms is not running localy on my PC but on my Server. AFAIK the
feature is only able to sync with local files.

Any other suggestions?

so long...
Andre Bernardini