[opencms-dev] Problem during setup 5.01

Frank Kunert frank.kunert at aeksh.org
Mon Nov 29 14:55:13 CET 2004

Hi,

I use Tomcat 5.0.28, j2sdk1_4_2_05 an OpenCms.war 5.01 from 09.01.2004
09:50 with 9.140.404 bytes. During the "import workplace" Tomcat
produce the same two failure with different classes and the setup
wizard hangs. The Back- and Continue-Button are disabled. The
error-messages are:

org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader findResourceInternal
org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader loadClass

INFO: Illegal access: this web application instance has been stopped
already <the eventual following stack trace is caused by an error
thrown for debugging purposes as well as to attempt to terminate the
thread which caused the illegal access, and has no functional impact>

No stack trace is caused. At the beginning of setup, I have click the
checkbutton "noticed that my system may not have the necessary
components to use OpenCms", but I had at that time the hope that it
runs even so. :( Is that the problem (Tomcat 4.x)?

regards
Frank