[opencms-dev] OpenCms Expert Consultant Needed for 3+ Month Project

Indy Very indy77 at ameritech.net
Wed Dec 1 06:31:03 CET 2004

Hello all,

I work for one of the OpenCms solution partners listed on the OpenCms website and we could use one more OpenCms consultant for a project that will start immediately.

If you are interested, please email me directly (indy77 at ameritech.net).  The candidate will need to have experience with deploying OpenCms with Tomcat and MySQL (no surprises there) as well as with Linux and other open source tools/projects such as Apache, Struts, etc. will be helpful.

You must have deploymed and extended OpenCms, created your own modules, custom content definitions, roles/workflows, etc. (not just looking for someone who has installed it and used it, but rather someone who has developed to the OpenCms API and framework.)

Most work can be done remotely, but there will be limited travel to 1 or 2 locations of client in the United States.  Project will last at least 3 months.

Thanks in advance for your interest and I apologize if this is not the appropriate place to post such a listing,

Indy