[opencms-dev] Single Signon and Opencms 6

Jeremy Torres jtorres5 at comcast.net
Wed Dec 1 20:06:16 CET 2004

Hello.

I would like to be able to "pass" a user's credentials from a portal to
OpenCMS 6.  Is there any ideas on how this could be done?  For example,
I would like a user logged into a portal the ability to use an "IFrame"
portlet to access content in OpenCMS, however, I don't want the user to
log in twice (once in the portal and again in OpenCMS).  Suggestions on
an approache specific to OpenCMS would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Jeremy