[opencms-dev] Help to hide /opencms/opencms using mod_jk and mod_rewrite in Apache

Rafael Diaz Valdes Rafael.Diaz.Valdes at cern.ch
Wed Dec 1 22:34:27 CET 2004

	-----Original Message-----
	From: Rafael Diaz Valdes
	Sent: Wed 12/1/2004 10:27 PM
	To: opencms-dev-request at opencms.org
	Subject: HELP to hide /opencms/opencms using mod_jk and mod_rewrite in Apache

	Hi all.

	 I have integrated Apache 2.x and Tomcat 4.1.29  using mod_jk connector without problem, (using JkMount /* worker the Tomcat applications is served by Apache at port 80) but I like to hide the opencms/opencms too. Some people had used  mod_rewrite to solve it . Do you know how could I do it??
	 I want to serve  http://myhost/opencms/opencms/myProject like http://myhost/myProject

	regards
	Rafael