[opencms-dev] Lucene Search after static export

Henze, Bertram Bertram.Henze at aic.comline.de
Thu Dec 2 12:12:23 CET 2004

Hello all,
can anybody help me with the Lucene Search Module, which works perfectly as long as I a test it from my OpenCMS 5 workplace. After static export, the user view on my /opencms/export/.../index.html shows the search text input field alright, starting the search shows the search text in the URL alright, but nothing happens. Test output indicates that the search JSP code runs only the first time (with no search text), and then never again. Any ideas?

Bertram Henze
AIC Consult GmbH
Hauert 8
D-44227 Dortmund