[opencms-dev] How to build OpenCms 6 from source?

Antonio Core antonio at starsolutions.it
Thu Dec 2 17:10:03 CET 2004

Jeremy,

you can download the opencms source code directly by CVS, following the
instructions in page

http://www.opencms.org/opencms/en/development/cvs.html
(see the "CVS client configuration" paragraph).

Then, you can build openCms by ant (using the target "war"):

	ant war

This command will compile and create the "opencms.war" file; you can
find this file inside the "build" directory, at same level of "opencms"
dir.

(See more informations in page
http://www.opencms.org/opencms/en/development/core.html )

Best Regards,