[opencms-dev] Strange URL in OCms Alpha2 and Firefox (explorer View)

Sebastian Himberger sebastian.himberger at gmx.de
Tue Dec 7 15:19:24 CET 2004

Hi,

sometimes while browsing my Site using the explorer i get an (loading)
completly black page instead of the listing of the current folder (i
clicked the folder icon in the tree-menu). The URL is the normal
explorer url with a strange prefix:

wyciwyg://342/http://mydomain.de/opencms/system/workplace/views/explorer/tree_files.jsp?resource=/system/modules/de.test/elements/sideboxes/&rootloaded=true

Has anybody an idea if this is a firefox bug ore some strange behaviour
of OpenCms? I'm currently using Apache Tomcat 5.0.28 and Apache 2.0 w.
mod_proxy as a Server environment (Windows 2003 / JDK 1.4.2). After
pressing the refresh button in OpenCms it works fine.

Thanks very much in advance