HELP PLEASE ! ASAP !Re: [opencms-dev] 404 error while going to main(workplace) OpenCMs page

Qgh Rohgy javcerty at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 7 22:44:59 CET 2004

Could anyone please answer my question below ?

I am unable to reach the OPENCMS main URL. I am very
new to OpenCms and after looking at the demo I am very
impressed with it. I would like to install and play
around with it before we finalise on our decision
about Content Management Tool next week.

Hence posted the question again.

I will HIGHLY appreciate if someonce can help me with
this.

I reach the login
page(http://localhost:8080/opencms/opencms) but when I
enter username Admin and password admin, it gives a
404 error.

Also, please note that I have changed the DB
connection URL to point to our Oracle Database and our
scheme rather than the default of -
locahost:5121:opencms

other details are in my email below -