[opencms-dev] Unsupported major.minor version

Andre Bernardini mail at andre-bernardini.de
Tue Dec 7 23:14:18 CET 2004

Hello,

since my colleague has installed sun-jdk-1.5 on our server, I'm
experiencing serious problems:

I set system-java-vm to 1.4 (blackdown) again and now, every time I try
to load one of my JSPs I only get the following exception:

javax.servlet.ServletException:
org/apache/jsp/WEB_002dINF/jsp/offline/system/modules/de_mariannenHospital/jsptemplates/IntranetJsp_jsp (Unsupported major.minor version 49.0)

I'm sure, that my custom modules are compiled with 1.4 jdk. So I can
exclude that as the source of error.

Are there any "temporary" files, which I have to delete in order to get
my JSPs running again (I have already tried to reset the FlexCache)?

Thanks in advance.

André Bernardini