[opencms-dev] Resource history cleared when moving/renaming

Dmitry Olshansky dmitry_ol at mtu-net.ru
Wed Dec 8 13:03:53 CET 2004

 Hello,

When I rename/move resource in workplace the history seems to be lost. Is
this
functions as designed or it is an error in resource handling mechanism?

The resource history feature is the main part of our site archiving
procedure.
Site managers are moving "old" pages to a special folder on the site that
dedicated to store "site archive". Losing history of those "archived" pages
is
very unpleasant behavior. Is this can be fixed prior version 6 final
release?

BR
//Dmitry