[opencms-dev] war not unpacked? How to search mail archives

Paul D. Bain paulbain at pobox.com
Thu Dec 9 04:14:17 CET 2004

At 06:55 PM 12/8/2004, Desmond Bothma wrote:

>I know this has been asked before, but I still have not managed to
>find the solution searching the archives.

         Sometimes, searching the email archives with a different site
yields better results. Try this search page instead:

http://news.gmane.org/gmane.comp.cms.opencms.devel

>I'm trying to install on jboss 3.2.6 on linux but keep getting the
>.war not unpacked error on install. Has anyone out there set this up
>before, who could perhaps publish a howto or point me in the right
>direction?
>
>I have unpacked the war into the deploy directory in jboss and the
>logs say it was deployed without any errors.

         Do these prior emails help at all?

1) OpenCMS and JBoss:
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.cms.opencms.devel/10168/match=war+file++

2) ditto:
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.cms.opencms.devel/8985/match=war+file++

3) OpenCMS 5.3.5 and Weblogic:
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.cms.opencms.devel/9955/match=war+file++

         A final note -- you need not send an entire "stack trace" to the
mailing list. Just the first ten lines should be enough.

Sincerely,
Paul Bain