[opencms-dev] Problem wtih Unlock and Publish java class

Carlos Castello ccastello at esteve.es
Thu Dec 9 10:12:25 CET 2004

Hi,
I'm new on OpenCms.

I have a problem with java class.

I write the java class and compile it and all is ok.
I put the class file in the folder /system/modules/{name of the package},
but when I should unlock the file and publish directly, I cannot do it,
because OpenCms
leaves the screen in target and does not do anything.

I have OpenCms 5.0.1.

Someone, can help me? Thanks.

Carlos Castelló Valero
Mail: ccastello at esteve.es

CONFIDENCIALIDAD: La información contenida en este mensaje es confidencial
y para uso exclusivo del destinatario. Si ha recibido este mensaje por
error, le agradecremos nos lo indique y proceda a su eliminación.
CONFIDENTIALITY: The information contained in this message is confidential
and for the exclusive use of its adressee. If you have received this
message in error, please notify us and delete it from your