[opencms-dev] Page with template

Francis ffraikin at met.wallonie.be
Mon Dec 13 15:08:49 CET 2004

I'm trying template in OpenCms and receive this error on the view in my
browser of the index page of the folder ffr.

[jsptemplate] ??? com.opencms.core.CmsException: 0 Unknown exception.
Detailed error: [CmsJspTemplate] Error while reading JSP
/system/modules/be.met.ig42.intranet/jsptemplates/fr/test-template.jsp
com.opencms.core.CmsException: 2 Not found. Detailed error:
[com.opencms.file.oraclesql.CmsDbAccess]
/default/vfs/system/modules/be.met.ig42.intranet/jsptemplates/fr/test-templa
te.jsp. . root cause was com.opencms.core.CmsException: 2 Not found.
Detailed error: [com.opencms.file.oraclesql.CmsDbAccess]
/default/vfs/system/modules/be.met.ig42.intranet/jsptemplates/fr/test-templa
te.jsp.

After creating the xml and jsp template, I change the template of index
page and try

Have you an idea?

Francis