[opencms-dev] JSP evaluation on publish (ver 5.0)

Jon Sharp jon.sharp at j2ssolutions.com
Tue Dec 14 14:00:17 CET 2004

Hi
I have a JSP template that has <cms:property name="title"..../> in the
header (<cms:template element="head">), and a scriptlet in the footer
<cms:template element="foot">.

The title tag gets correctly generated into each individual page for online
and exported pages.
However  the scriptlet (which gets the page's Owner and Date changed )
works correctly for online but is fixed at one value for all pages when
exported.

I'm confused at this behaviour - are CMS tags evaluated individually during
Publish, but other Java code not?
cheers
Jon