[opencms-dev] publish problem alpha 2

Alexander Kandzior alex at opencms.org
Wed Dec 15 11:24:45 CET 2004

Hans,

there is just one FlexCache for all sites of an installation of OpenCms, so
it can't be that publishing site A will not clear site B. If someting is
published regardless of which site it belongs to, the whole FlexCache is
flushed.

I'm not saying that there is no hidden issue in the FlexCache code. However,
to reproduce this I require a way to re-produce the issue, otherwise I won't
be able to fix it.

Best Regards,
Alex.

Alexander Kandzior