[opencms-dev] Alpha2 WYSIWIG customization

Roland Wolf rw at rolrolrol.de
Wed Dec 15 19:58:09 CET 2004

Hello list,

The demo module of 6 Alpha 2 "org.opencms.frontend.tempateone" does not pass a
stylesheet to the WYSIWIG editor. From reading the previous posts my guess is
that this can be achieved by putting a file called  "master template" in the
template folder. My attempts were not successful however.
Has anybody managed to customize the WYSIWIG editor in "templateone" ?
Does the file name of the master template matter?
How should I adapt the following template to get this working?

<xmltemplate>
<stylesheet>/system/modules/org.opencms.frontend.templateone/resources/style.css</stylesheet>
<template>
    <element name="jsptemplate"/>
</template>
<elementdef name="jsptemplate">
    <class>org.opencms.CmsJspTemplate</class>
    <template>../jsptemplates/howto.jsp</template>
</elementdef>
</xmltemplate>

Thanks in advance
Roland Wolf