[opencms-dev] Sample Site needed..

aravind kumar aravindkuppala at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 20 08:48:43 CET 2004

yeah..

 its a good idea..

but how to access that demo site.

 I installed 5.0.1

 The demosite module is there in the list of modules. but how to show the demo from that.

 I mean how can i edit the pages in that demo module.

 I am bit confused.

 thanx
 arvind

Benjamin Rasmussen <benjamin.rasmussen at ctxm.com> wrote:
v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}.shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
Why not use the OpenCms-demo. It is shipped as part of the OpenCms.