[opencms-dev] Hi Benjamin

aravind kumar aravindkuppala at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 20 13:43:18 CET 2004

Hi Benjamin,

 I trace out the problem.
 The AlkaconDocumentation folder itself is not visible in my explore view I think
 They are not imported properly.

 what could be the error and how to get rid of this

 why They are not imported.

 please help me.

 thanx
 arvind

aravind kumar <aravindkuppala at yahoo.com> wrote:
Hi Benjamin,

 I know like I can edit the contents stuff like that.

 But I am not able to find any such kind of /opencms-demo folder.

 where it actually will be ..

 and for the demo purpose what is the URL i need to give on my IE browser.

 I installed opencms 5.0.1

 sorry for the trouble.

thanks
aravind

Benjamin Rasmussen <benjamin.rasmussen at ctxm.com> wrote:
v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}.shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
In the explore view �offline� you can access the /opencms-demo folder. Open the demo site by selecting the index.html page. You can change the contents of some of the pages by editing the pages in the /opencms-demo/en subfolder. Because you are working offline you will be able to see the changes right away.