[opencms-dev] Hi Benjamin

Benjamin Rasmussen benjamin.rasmussen at ctxm.com
Mon Dec 20 15:23:32 CET 2004

I am not sure. I think you might have some problems with the database. I
have tried to use the mySQL and Microsoft SQL db together with OpenCms. I
remember that the Microsoft SQL gave me some problems but mySQL worked
without any problems. So my only suggestion to you is to download mySQL and
connect OpenCms to this database instead of Oracle.

  _____