[opencms-dev] A2: unable to add a user

Andras Balogh andras at reea.net
Mon Dec 20 16:00:31 CET 2004

    Hello,

    The best way in this situation  when no reply is coming(:)) is to
check the sourcecode of the OC6.
You can get it from CVS with an IDE like Eclipse.
    As i see in file  CmsAdminUsers.java line 446 is a check made that
email, lastname and username shouldn't
be empty. Try to add all these values and than Save.

Best regards,
Andras.