[opencms-dev] permissions and documentation for 6 alpha 2

Peter Korn peter_korn at gmx.de
Tue Dec 21 11:13:11 CET 2004

Hi,
it is right, you can only add permissions.

Now i have a Problem: I have a folder that should be forbidden for Guests. I
add the Guest Group to the folder with no rights.
The problem is that a Guest still sees this folder.
In the subresources i can see that the Inherited permissions contains the
Guest Group twice and the rights are added.

I dont want to change the Guest right for the root folder (i even don't know
how i should do this), so how can i limit the rights for Guests ?

Thanks

Peter

>I was confused by this too.
>You can probably only add some new group or user and to set new
>permissions for them.
>
>By
>Dusan
>
>>Alain Baucant wrote:
>

>> With OpenCms 6.0 alpha 2, I can't modifiy the permissions of any file
>> or folder. (I've the admin rights).
>>
>> But I can't see where in the interface it's possible to do so. In the
>> "change permission panel" all checkbox box are disabled (grey).
>>
>> Anybody could give me the procedure ?
<> Is there a user guide for this version or at least a draft that

--
+++ Sparen Sie mit GMX DSL +++ http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl
AKTION für Wechsler: DSL-Tarife ab 3,99 EUR/Monat + Startguthaben