[opencms-dev] Search Indexing Problem Opencms 6 alpha 2

Joshua Manton josh at greaterthanone.com
Sat Dec 25 00:52:42 CET 2004

I've created a new type that extends XmlContent type.

When I run the search indexer it skips all of my files.

I've been playing around with the opencms-search.xml file and looking
through the source code but cannot make it work with my new file type.

<type class="org.opencms.file.types.CmsResourceTypeXmlContent">

<param name="resource.type.id">13</param>

<param name="resource.type.name">newsarticle</param>

<param name="schema">/system/modules/com.gto.cms/schemas/article.xsd</param>

</type>

How do I configure the opencms-search.xml to look at these new files.

I'm going to be here on Christmas if I cannot work this out :-)

Thanks.

joshua manton | software director | greater than one inc
395 hudson street | 5th floor | new york ny 10014
* 212 252 7363 | * josh at greaterthanone.com