[opencms-dev] Did all the things still getting this error

aravind kumar aravindkuppala at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 27 11:19:10 CET 2004

Hi all,

I followed all the instructions I found in the mail
archive. still I am getting this error when I try
The requested resource (/system/login) is not
available.

please some one help me.

I want to get rid of this opencms/opencms in my url.

 *** web.xml ***
 Changed
 <url-pattern>/opencms/*</url-pattern>
 <url-pattern>/*</url-pattern>

 *** opencms.properties ***
 Changed
 url_prefix_http=/${WEB_APP_NAME}/opencms
 url_prefix_http> > >
 *** server.xml ***
 Added the context
 <Context path="" docBase="opencms" debug="0"/>

 *** registry.xml ***
 Changed
<UseWpPicturesFromVFS>false</UseWpPicturesFromVFS>
 <UseWpPicturesFromVFS>true</UseWpPicturesFromVFS>