[opencms-dev] issue concerning deleting remains

bart vandendriessche bart at nascom.be
Wed Dec 29 14:32:34 CET 2004

Hmm, ok I solved it by modifying the way resources are published. I
added the following method to CmsObject:

public int publishResource(String resourcename, boolean justPrepare,
boolean includeDeleted) throws CmsException {
    return publishResource(resourcename, justPrepare,
justPrepare?null:new CmsShellReport(), includeDeleted);
}

I then modified the basic publishResource method to take one extra
parameter namely the includeDeleted boolean mentioned above. This
boolean is then used when trying to read the fileHeader. I am quite sure
this is fixed in newer versions of opencms but it wasn't possible in
version 5.0.1

- bart