AW: [opencms-dev] OpenCMS6 backward module compatibility

John Giammarche jgiammarche at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 29 19:40:19 CET 2004

Excuse me for writing again.

I just noticed something the exception I'm getting:

> java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
> com.opencms.flex.CmsJspTemplate

I'm not instantiating this CmsJspTemplate class nor
I'm calling any of it's static methods. So, I can't
fix it in my code ;). Is there any way to fix this?

--- Ulrich Rueth <lists at rueth.info> wrote:

> Mario,
>
> yes, but some packages also have changed. As far as
> I have experienced up to
> now:
>
> com.opencms.flex.jsp.* --> org.opencms.jsp.*
>
> Regards
> Ulrich
>
> P.S. Best is to CVS checkout the source code and
> build your own javadoc.

org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(WebappClassLoader.jav
> > a:1340)
> > 	at

org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(WebappClassLoader.jav
> > a:1189)
> > 	at

java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClassInternal(ClassLoader.java:302)
> > 	at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
> > 	at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:141)
> > 	at

com.opencms.template.CmsTemplateClassManager.getClassInstance(CmsTemplateCla
> > ssManager.java:59)
> > 	at

com.opencms.template.CmsXmlTemplate.templateElement(CmsXmlTemplate.java:1365
> > )
> > 	at
> >
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native
> > Method)
> > 	at

> > )
> > 	at

> > .java:25)
> > 	at
> > 	at

com.opencms.template.A_CmsXmlContent.callUserMethod(A_CmsXmlContent.java:221
> > )
> > 	at

com.opencms.template.CmsXmlTemplateFile.handleElementTag(CmsXmlTemplateFile.
> > java:796)
> > 	at
> >
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native
> > Method)
> > 	at

> > )
> > 	at

> > .java:25)
> > 	at
> > 	at

com.opencms.template.A_CmsXmlContent.processNode(A_CmsXmlContent.java:1540)
> > 	at

com.opencms.template.A_CmsXmlContent.getProcessedData(A_CmsXmlContent.java:4
> > 98)
> > 	at

com.opencms.template.A_CmsXmlContent.getProcessedDataValue(A_CmsXmlContent.j
> > ava:562)
> > 	at

com.opencms.template.CmsXmlTemplateFile.getProcessedDataValue(CmsXmlTemplate
> > File.java:518)
> > 	at

com.opencms.template.CmsXmlTemplateFile.getProcessedTemplateContent(CmsXmlTe
> > mplateFile.java:561)
> > 	at

com.opencms.template.CmsXmlTemplate.startProcessing(CmsXmlTemplate.java:1283
> > )
> > 	at

com.opencms.template.CmsXmlTemplate.getContent(CmsXmlTemplate.java:162)
> > 	at

com.opencms.template.CmsXmlTemplate.getContent(CmsXmlTemplate.java:136)
> > 	at

com.opencms.template.CmsRootTemplate.getMasterTemplate(CmsRootTemplate.java:
> > 122)
> > 	at

com.opencms.legacy.CmsXmlTemplateLoader.callCanonicalRoot(CmsXmlTemplateLoad
> > er.java:198)
> > 	at

com.opencms.legacy.CmsXmlTemplateLoader.generateOutput(CmsXmlTemplateLoader.
> > java:488)
> > 	at

com.opencms.legacy.CmsXmlTemplateLoader.processXmlTemplate(CmsXmlTemplateLoa
> > der.java:715)
> > 	at

com.opencms.legacy.CmsXmlTemplateLoader.load(CmsXmlTemplateLoader.java:631)
> > 	at

org.opencms.loader.CmsXmlPageLoader.load(CmsXmlPageLoader.java:189)
> > 	at

org.opencms.loader.CmsResourceManager.loadResource(CmsResourceManager.java:6
> > 48)
> > 	at

org.opencms.main.OpenCmsCore.showResource(OpenCmsCore.java:1346)
> > 	at

org.opencms.main.OpenCmsServlet.doGet(OpenCmsServlet.java:103)
> > 	at

javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:689)
> > 	at

> > 	at

=== message truncated ===