AW: AW: AW: [opencms-dev] OpenCMS6 backward module compatibility

John Giammarche jgiammarche at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 29 21:32:04 CET 2004

Hi Ulrich,

I have 5 complete sites up un running using OpenCMS5,
I understand most of what is needed to create
templates, etc...My problem is the difference between
5 and 6, which is what brought me here with my
exception ;)

Thanks for answering anyway ;)

http://www.opencms.org/export/download/opencms/opencms_5.0_doc_full.zip

> This is the OpenCms 5 jsp documentation. I would use
> it as a starting point,
> although in OpenCms 6 (don't know what you use) this
> will probably slightly
> change.
>
> Regards
> Ulrich

org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(WebappClassLoader.jav

org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(WebappClassLoader.jav

java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClassInternal(ClassLoader.java:302)

com.opencms.template.CmsTemplateClassManager.getClassInstance(CmsTemplateCla

com.opencms.template.CmsXmlTemplate.templateElement(CmsXmlTemplate.java:1365

=== message truncated ===