[opencms-dev] howto export folders and body content in new machine

asawari pujari asawari_bhalchandra at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 31 10:27:30 CET 2004

Hello,

Have you tried the static export feature.You can export an entire folder to another machine.See if this information is of any use to you.
Regards,
Asawari Pujari

"simone.bortolaso at libero.it" <simone.bortolaso at libero.it> wrote:
hi all.
I work in test plan machine end i want install my work in production-machine.
The module export work fine.
The folders from [Root Folder]/mywork/ were copy too, but each *.html in my folders has not the body contents.
Each *.html are associated to jsp template.

One Example of *.html file after transport is:

-

com.opencms.template.CmsXmlTemplate
/system/modules/it.milano.provincia.volontariato/templates/homepage
-
com.opencms.template.CmsXmlTemplate
/system/bodies/volontariato/index.html

The process i follow to export direcory start from View Administration and selecting
Database management/export database/ width type "/mywork" in resources to export field.

WHAT IS WRONG?

Simone.Bortolaso

Regala e regalati Libero ADSL: 3 mesi gratis e navighi veloce. 1.2 Mega di musica, film, video e sport.
Abbonati subito senza costi di attivazione su http://www.libero.it