[opencms-dev]Exception saying coudlnt create folders.

aravind kumar aravindkuppala at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 3 09:25:16 CET 2005

Hi all,

I am trying the feature of exporting the files into a
remote machine using publish. I mean i did the touch
before publishing and gave the path like
staticexport.path=//10.10.20.52/shared/
in the opencms.prop file under config directory.
and when i say publish it is publishing the content
but the export thing its not doing.

 I am getting below shown exception.

 some one please help me.

 thanx
 arvind

-------

 Static export, number of starting links is: 48
Exporting /aravind/3ATech.htm
Exception com.opencms.core.CmsException: 0 Unknown
exception. Detailed error:
[com.opencms.file.CmsStaticExport] could't create all
folders for /aravind..
at
com.opencms.file.CmsStaticExport.exportLink(CmsStaticExport.java:585)
at
com.opencms.file.CmsStaticExport.<init>(CmsStaticExport.java:259)
at
com.opencms.file.genericSql.CmsResourceBroker.exportStaticResources(CmsResourceBroker.java:4659)
at
com.opencms.file.CmsObject.exportStaticResources(CmsObject.java:1523)
at
com.opencms.file.CmsObject.publishProject(CmsObject.java:2453)
at
com.opencms.workplace.CmsAdminPublishProjectThread.run(CmsAdminPublishProjectThread.java:65)