[opencms-dev] How to use uploadfile function

Mohit Raj mohit.raj at amsoft.net
Tue Jan 4 05:28:00 CET 2005

Hi,

Ok, I have removed both the java packages from import. But then how to
proceed for upload of content in opencms VFS. which packages do I need to
import and does it requires any Servlets or command line support???

Thanks
Mohit

Mohit Raj wrote:

> <%@ page import="com.opencms.core.*, java.util.*, java.lang.Object.*" %>

Try to remove java.lang.Object.* First you don't need to import anything
from java.lang, it is done implicitly and second - more important - what
classes do you think does Object.* refer to? Object is a class and you can't
have any more dots after the classname or you don't have a class.

chris