[opencms-dev] Trouble using templates

Steve Harder SHarder at greenridge.ca
Tue Jan 4 19:00:23 CET 2005

I've been trying to create a page that uses a template but I've been getting an error. At first, I was using my own template, but when that didn't work I tried using one that came with the alkacon-documentation howto-template module - the one called "howto", but I got the same error:

[body] ??? com.opencms.core.CmsException: 25 XML tag missing. Detailed error: Corrupt template file /system/bodies/test2.html. Cannot find default section..

I thought I was creating my file exactly like the example fille (example-simplepage.html) but it didn't work. Could someone tell me what could be causing this error and what can I do about it?

Thanks!

Steve