[opencms-dev] (no subject)

Andras Balogh andras at reea.net
Wed Jan 5 09:14:13 CET 2005

Hello,

    Maybe a better aproach is to set a custom property (ex. HeaderImage)
added by you in opencms and specify here the header image
to be used. You can set also on a folder this property and when you look
up this property from the template than you can do with a "search"
option than it will search on current file and parent folders. You can
create even some coding like value 'blue' means use image header_blue.gif.
    If You don't know how to search for a property check the mail
archive about 'readProperty'.

Hope it helps,
Andras.

ps.Please put a subject to mails You send, it is nicer that way ;)