Re: [opencms-dev] How redirect a request?

lists at rueth.info lists at rueth.info
Wed Jan 5 11:20:02 CET 2005

Why not by calling the other jsp page with these parameters (like for
example
http://localhost:8080/opencms/opencms/sites/test/othersite.jsp?username=abcd&sessionid=2376)?
You can get the parameters from any url using
request.getParameter("<parameter-name>").

Regards
Ulrich

Rafael Diaz Valdes <Rafael.Diaz.Valdes at cern.ch> schrieb am 05.01.2005,
10:52:42: