[opencms-dev] Multi site with OCMS3alpha? I don't even find the config in CVS

Manfred Schenk manfred.schenk at zerobyte.de
Wed Jan 5 18:37:04 CET 2005

Hello!

At the moment I'd like to tranfer a module from OCMS1alpha to OCMS3alpha
but
I have problems with the multisite config. In the old version it was in
opencms.properties and according to a mail of Alex it should now be in
some
xml-file. I've searched the mail-archive and the opencms-forum for this
issue but I can't find the place for this config. I even tried to find
some
hints in the logs of the CVS but without success.

Can anybody give me some hints?

ciao,
Manfred

--
| Manfred Schenk              | born between RFC638 and RFC640
| PGP-Keys unter              |