[opencms-dev] XML modules demo pages

Marc Fievet marc.fievet at coditel.net
Fri Jan 7 18:43:52 CET 2005

Hello,

I try the new Alpha 3 release of Opencms and the "XML modules demo pages" on
the demo website but it doesn't work.

When i click on the link, there is a blank page... I read on the code on the
page detail-jobs.html in the system > modules >
org.opencms.frontend.templateone.modules > element the peace of code:
<%@ page session="false" import="org.opencms.jsp.*, org.opencms.util.*,
java.util.*, org.opencms.frontend.templateone.modules.*" %><%--
--%><%@ taglib prefix="cms" uri="http://www.opencms.org/taglib/cms" %><%--
--%><%@ taglib prefix="c" uri="http://java.sun.com/jstl/core" %><%--
--%><%@ taglib prefix="fmt" uri="http://java.sun.com/jstl/fmt" %><%

I use tomcat 5.0 with the j2sdk1.4.2_03

I see in the webapp opencms\WEB-INF the opencms tag

What is the step to work well this module? Change some parameters in the
config where and how

Thanks

Regards,

MARC