AW: [opencms-dev] Error in publishing

Sebastian Himberger sebastian.himberger at gmx.de
Sat Jan 8 12:15:28 CET 2005

Sorry,

i have never encountered this error and the message isn't very specific.
Perhaps you could build special debug logmessages into the source of
"com.opencms.workplace.CmsPublishResource.getContent(CmsPublishResource.java:173)"
or enable the debug-loglevel in opencms. I have no further ideas :(

HTH
Sebastian